Excuses...

1. I went to Boston. I've been gone!
2. I've been busy with YW. A lot. On a positive note, New Beginnings is DONE! (And I must say it was pretty good--the laurel class did a really fun skit one of them wrote.)
3. I've been helping Willa's class build a scale model of Washington D.C.
4. I've been doing my visiting teaching (and getting freaked out by part of it...)
5. I've been helping in Wyatt's class and at the school science night.
6. I've been playing way too many computer games and spending too much time on Facebook.
7. Al had a day off and the kids had a day off. It has thrown my whole week off.
8. I've been helping Eliza with her science fair project--driving a lot because it's about gas mileage.
9. I've been living my regular life--but a step or two behind on everything.
10. I've been reading again.

Comments

  1. Excuses, excuses...
    What's freaky with VT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back!! You made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:49 PM

    It's nice to see you're back. Nice format. You're excuses sound good to me. What a lot to do and keep up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment