Defying Gravity






One of my best nights this month was when the kids and I sat around in the kitchen playing with the camera. It was a great break from all the room cleaning, piano practicing, homework enforcing, modesty evaluation, hygiene encouragement and healthful feeding (really, my job is to torture them...) that is the usual basis for our relationships. That is what the world really needs--more fun and less torture, right?

Comments

  1. You do wonderful things with that camera. But the kids need the torture just as much as the fun, just for the record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff. Those kids are sure great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. Thanks for the laugh. Wow I can't believe how grown up the twins look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:37 PM

    My! What a prodigious amount of hair ya'll have to play with. Good fun. Good post. Glad you are still playing. (I want to play too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see Al's hair when he jumps. I'm sure it is all crazy and wild.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing! Not that we see you a lot but Jess (even though I don't know him/her) was right about the twins. They look very grown up especially since the reunion when I did see them. I love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment