Today's To Do's

-Sleep in until 6am
-Help kids with piano, breakfast, getting off to school
-Be the crosswalk lady
-Scriptures (conference talk)
-Yoga
-Clear desk off and plan meals
-Return videos to library
-Costco
-Lunch at a GREAT Mexican dive with friends
-Fill prescriptions and snack wish list for kids
-Take W's to piano
-Have friends over (motivation for good attitude at piano)
-Have friends for dinner (we're eating food, not them)
-make granola
-Go to a short surprise birthday party
-Bedtime when APW gets home from missionary visits

Comments

  1. If I slept in until 6 maybe I'd get more done...It's a good thing you're a Wimmer because the last name alone endows you with endless energy for all these activities. right? right? This list is very much a Heather list. My Heather. I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 am is early for me, honey! I love that you're eating food, not the guests!=)
    Let me ask you something...Did you accomplish this much when your kids were little like mine?? Sometimes I wonder if I'm normal, well, if my kids are normal.
    Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the first comment about wimmer energy. so true! and you have it and keep it whether you marry into or out of it! :)

    and i love the pics of eliza. she's adorable and i love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was nestled somewhere in that list! I laughed when I thought of what my list would look like because it would be too graphic to share! That many diapers is pretty disgusting! Someday I will get to follow after YOUR list, I'm sure. Until then, where are those rubber gloves???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment