House tag: What my house looks like right now.

Kirsta posted a brutally honest tag that inspired me. So here is what my life looks like at this moment:

1. Kitchen sink: Dirty dishes and all. Alan and I put up the stone backsplash together and the sink is new, because when we moved here the ENTIRE kitchen was white. (The fridge was white the tile was white the cabinets and tops were white, it made a very wholesome sight especially if you like white. Sing that to the tune of The Emerald City...) Adding some dirt color is much more realistic for our family...



2. Toilet. I love that Kleenex box. And that is so untrue of most Kleenex boxes.




3. Fridge. Outside, inside. The filter already needs to be replaced.




4. Laundry room. I finally have a cheerful one.



5. What are your kids doing right now:

The boy: happy, happy, happy.


Not pictured: The social butterfly, who is at the neighbor's house.

Twin B: Doing hair and (gasp!) makeup. She bought her own today. Because she's ALMOST a teenager.



Twin A: Earning money to pay me back for her back to school manicure this morning.

6. Favorite room: Mine. I do need some chairs or something to go on that rug, but I love the colors in here and the quilt reminds me my husband loves me.


7. Dirtiest room: Tie between Mariah, Eliza, my desk or the kitchen where I'm making bread. We went with Eliza because this is supposed to be perpetually clean. It's the guest room.



8. My closet. A big step up from the last one. Okay, about 17 mammoth steps.




9. Self portrait. Reflected in my front storm door.



Okay, everyone who reads this is tagged too. What does your house look like at this moment? No cleaning allowed. I'll be checking your blogs!

Comments

  1. Your house is awesome (and what I call spotless - even your dirtiest room). I MUST see it in person. Soon. And you look fabulous. Maybe I should wait until we have more money and when I come see you, you can make me over as well! I especially liked your creative self-portrait. That way I got to see both you and your awesome front walkway. Man, I miss you and hate it that our time zones are this far apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Great house. I loved seeing the tile in the kitchen. Very nice, don't you think? I sure miss all those busy people stirring things up at my house! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute house. I love the blue laundry room. I bet it makes it more fun to do laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment