1. I have been married to my best friend for 17 years. We went to Skies restaraunt to celebrate and watched all of Kansas City as dusk settled over it.
2. School started. It gives me time to do whatever I want for several hours a day. Of course, that often ends up being mundane things like laundry, grocery shopping and house cleaning, but if you only revel in the possibilities, it feels quite luxurious.
3. We went back to our own ward after a long absence. It's nice to feel like we are coming home when we come to this ward.
4. We got to watch Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt create history in the Olympics. It was edge-of-your-seat exciting.
2. School started. It gives me time to do whatever I want for several hours a day. Of course, that often ends up being mundane things like laundry, grocery shopping and house cleaning, but if you only revel in the possibilities, it feels quite luxurious.
3. We went back to our own ward after a long absence. It's nice to feel like we are coming home when we come to this ward.
4. We got to watch Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt create history in the Olympics. It was edge-of-your-seat exciting.
I love this post! What a good idea! I'm copying you in the near future, for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the updates from your vacations. I'll have to show Emma the picture of she and the girls. She'll love it!
Congratulations on another happy anniversary. Glad you celebrated in style! Hugs,
ReplyDelete