Name them one by one

Alan: husband who invited me to Phoenix with him and bought me a ticket.
Lisa: super-generous friend who agreed to watch my kids without even consulting her calendar.
Paige: decidedly her own gutsy gal and dear sister who I'll get to see!
Shawna: friend who is willing to drop anything to help and/or play with me when I'm there.
Roberta: visiting teaching partner who is feeling better and broadens my world
Cynthia: friend and example of faith I got to eat lunch with
Sarah: friend who gives me opportunities to serve if I really want them
Jeanene: someone who will just definitely be in the celestial kingdom
David: neighbor who has saved my tail multiple times cheerfully
Frederick: generous father who amazingly doesn't see my faults
Patty: mom! What a great lesson in one word.
Tammy: distant cousin, near friend, great blessing
Eliza: my bonus child. She plays basketball like I do...
Mariah: precocious softball player, teacher of patience.
Wyatt: growing soccer player and giver of extravagant amounts of love.
Willa: PLAYER. And to think I get to be her mom!
JoAnn: dear friend and mother of my true love.
Wayne: author of many of my husband's sensibilities, linguistic maverick and kind friend
Karen: see baptism post. Amazingly generous, dear friend I get to be related to.
Laura: I wish I had her patience and visible love. I'm lucky to be the beneficiary of them.
Leslie: it is and has always been so easy to be her friend.
Brenda: kindred spirit.
Ren: I'm losing a dear friend/brother/father this week. He has been such a blessing in my life. What an example of the believers he has been. I've always been impressed with his faith and his ability to make lasting connections with people. I will feel his loss deeply.

Comments

  1. Reading your blog is always so inspiring! Love your posts, pictures, adventures in San Antonio (I'm craving Rudy's now), and your perspective on and gratitude for life. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! When are you coming to AZ? How come I don't know? I'll get on Shawna...Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your list of people. Is the Ren you listed the neighbor in Alpine? Is he passing?

    Your posts are so well written and I feel enlightened after visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, Jenny! Did you have a baby?! How come I didn't know?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment