Glasses!


Willa was so excited to join some of her very favorite people (Lauren, Lizzie, her dad, Aunt Karen) in the ranks of people who wear glasses. She got them yesterday. If you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see the butterflies on the earpieces.

Comments

  1. She looks great! Of course we had to zoom in to see the butterflies--gorgeous! I loved the pic of Eliza and Mariah. I can't believe the hair! So fun! As for yoga, I do love the meditation and stretching. I do miss Kendahl and her yoga. Maybe you just need a great teacher in a low-key class. I'm honestly afraid to try something out in a public class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! I've been meaning to email you for months now requesting one!! :-) I can't believe what a big girl Willa is now...incredible! I sure miss you and am glad I can see your family updates more regularly now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willa, you look awesome! How exciting to have glasses, and such cute ones too! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Cute Willa and to think she is also fun, smart and delightful. Love the butterflies. Hug that kid for me. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Willa looks a lot older. So do the twins. You guys couldn't have moved away that long ago. How do kids change so much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that really your Willa??? She's so grown up with glasses! Give her a hug for me and tell her congratulations! I love that girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment