
Last weekend Mariah and Eliza had two major performances--they were both in the school musical and they both played in a multi-piano concert. They loved the musical (Mariah thinks she may be an actress when she grows up) and are both begging to quit piano even though seeing 18 grand pianos all being played by 36 pianists playing wonderful duets was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Here is a picture of them in costume. The purple hair was a big deal. Eliza's scalp is slowly fading to its natural color a week and a half later.
So fun go see your cute girls, even if they are sporting purple hair. I am so proud I can still tell them apart, it must be a miracle! The piano concert does sound amazing! Wish I could take Jack to something like that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to 2 multi-talented girls. Wish I could have been there for both events. They look darling in costume. Hugs all around. Mom
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and fun fun fun girlies. BTW, I was glad to see your new backsplash as well. I really like it!
ReplyDelete