Baptism photo shoot








For Christmas my husband gave me an uber-cool camera. It's so fancy I don't really know how to use it correctly. Nevertheless, we decided to have our own photo shoot of Willa and Anna so we could have pictures for the baptism program. Here are some of our favorites:

Comments

  1. Beautiful!! Can I hire you for next year to do a photo shoot of Faith before her baptism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your Willa is so very lovely. Tell her I wish I could put her on my couch with her friend and interview them both. What a thrilling thing to be baptized with a good buddy! Love you! -- Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:14 PM

    LOVELY pics. Beautiful girls. What a fun update. Hope you are having a spectacular time in San Antonio. Am especially happy to be coming for the baptism. Did Willa have a super birthday yesterday? Hope so. Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Willa already 8? Crazy! M&E are even cute with purple hair... now that's saying something! :)

    And YES yoga exists in UT... and here even men do it. Or at least my husband does. Then again he also sews! (Both totally normal parts of male behavior in the rock climbing world. Weird, I know.) Yoga is amazing! I love doing it late at night and then rushing home to go to bed while I'm still all tingly! Ahhhh!! We'll have to have Aaron lead a family yoga session at the KS reunion in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures! Are you sure Willa is 8 already? I remember when the twins turned 8. Did I mention I miss you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I too am still trying to figure you the Canon Rebel camera Greg gave me for Christmas. I love the one of the girls sitting on the blue rug. The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment