What my twins are doing this minute...

Mariah and Eliza have peeled a clementine and divided all the sections and placed them each on their own individual piece of peel. Now they are moving them arouond on the bar creating stories and situations to go with each of their tribe of clementine slice characters. One of the characters stutters, one talks like he is from the 'hood, one can secretly fly, and the whole story is making them giggle every few seconds. This has been going on for about 30 minutes.

Yes, they just turned twelve. I'm just grinning and trying to keep the memory.

Comments

  1. That's awesome. I love listening to my children play. I hope that Faith and Will are still using their imaginations like this when they are 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kids imaginations. I hope they never lose them. I am so glad you all seem to be happy in your new life.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. help them "stay young" as long as possible. We"re a looong time grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment