I never intended for my blog to be a public forum and never thought it would evolve into one. However, yesterday I received a comment that made me realize more people are probably seeing this than it is meant for.
Just as a restatement of purpose, this blog is my journal. I try to only write good things and only about people I love. If you are reading this, it is because you received an invitation to read it because I think you are both interested and sympathetic. I had thought I could just do this sort of "unofficially" by only giving the address to people I wanted to have it, but I was wrong. So there it is. I send apologies to my family that likes to be anonymous and not sign in!
Just as a restatement of purpose, this blog is my journal. I try to only write good things and only about people I love. If you are reading this, it is because you received an invitation to read it because I think you are both interested and sympathetic. I had thought I could just do this sort of "unofficially" by only giving the address to people I wanted to have it, but I was wrong. So there it is. I send apologies to my family that likes to be anonymous and not sign in!
The internet...so much good and so much bad! Glad you are taking the steps to keep things private and allowing us to still be a part of your life.
ReplyDeleteLoves, Ali
I feel the exact same way about my blog. I'm actually thinking of getting it printed off once a year in a book type format so that I have it for my kids latter. Thank you for including me I always love to hear what your family is up to.
ReplyDeleteI think that is one reason we have never done a blog. It would be a journal for me and I wouldn't want everyone and their dog reading it! It would be difficult to be exclusive as the blogging world continues to grow! That said, I love reading your blog! We've been in and out and not keeping up with goings on but we're back! I loved hearing about Willa and her bag and treehouse. So fun! I agree with you on fundraising-it is just not my thing! Take care!
ReplyDelete