
Our microwave, which was supposed to be included in the sale of our house, suddenly stopped working. We are trying to decide how to best handle this. We are almost certain they didn't buy the house for the microwave, but it was supposed to be included in working order. Do you think they would take an extra fridge instead?
You need your extra fridge lots more than they will. I think you should get the cheapest microhood you can find that fits your space. There's no way they'll notice that it's a different one. You might even be able to find a used one for a good deal. Well, it might be just cheaper to have your current one fixed. Have you looked into it?
ReplyDeleteHi Wimmers!!!! Thanks for leaving a comment! It was so good to hear from you! Where are you moving? What have you been up to lately? How are your kids? Tell Willa hi back from us and that we miss being her teachers!!! We miss good ole Ann Arbor! Hope all is going well! Lesley
ReplyDeleteKJ-I just dropped the microwave off at an authorized fixer place (20 miles away). They said they'd look at it for $25 and there was a good chance the part that was broken is still under warranty. If that isn't the case and it ends up costing too much I'll just let those folks have a good time with that microwave forever. I think it costs about the same to drop it off at the recycling center here... Then we'll email our buyers and see how much they cared about the microwave.
ReplyDeleteHi Lesley! We're moving to the Kansas City area at the end of June. We love and miss you guys too!
I have to admit we've been lucky with our microwaves thus far. Colter has been able to fix it once and another time just keep going, despite the temporary sparks! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather! It's me- Kelli Ashton. I was so happy to get your blog address from Mindy, who got it from your Mom. I am sort of caught up on the whereabouts of your family and I'm thinking your children have grown up most beautifully. I hope we can make contact and not lose it again. Visit our blog when you get a chance. Kelli
ReplyDeleteHeather, what ended up happening with your microwave?
ReplyDelete