
Mariah and Eliza had a great time competing at the level 5 state gymnastics meet. I was worried they would be discouraged and downhearted that they didn't place, but they were fine. Eliza's best event was beam, but she came off the wrong side on her dismount. Mariah did best in floor and figures she would have placed if she hadn't fallen out of the end of her front handspring. Their friend Madeline medaled in beam, and her dad wryly commented that they were down to only $5000 per medal now. They were excited to be a part of the 3rd place team. First and second were taken by teams that are far and away superior to the others. Their coaches bought them balloons and flowers to wish them luck. We've been having fun with the helium.
Why does only one of your identical twin daughters look exactly like you?
ReplyDeleteCongrats girlies! I ached to be there all day Saturday and told everyone I saw that it isn't FAIR to live so far away. Hugs, Doting Grandma
ReplyDelete