
We went to the temple on a date last night, and the kids got to stay with their much adored Aunt Karen. It was great seeing Michael, Miriam and Natalie during dinner before we left and they all scattered. Last week we got to see Karen one evening when we met at IKEA for some shopping and fun. We love living close enough to her to play-it's even worth driving through the traffic and construction between our houses! We're trying to savor every minute .
When I saw this picture of you I thought it looked a lot like me except better. So it turns out that I'm the freakish version of you.
ReplyDeleteHeath, I am having fun reading your blog! The least I can do is respond to one that features ME. That WAS so fun, as was Thanksgiving in Oak Park. What a lovely fine day we had! I'm still thinking about the giggles at the table, running up the hill, learning about Pokemon, the tootsie roll drink, Nat walking in those beautiful shoes, the cereal finale. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteK