
My gorgeous, smart youngest sister (
KJ) inspired me to start a blog. I hope to use it to keep up with family and friends, so for heaven's sake, post back. I'd hate to think I'm tossing words into an electronic void.
Here is a link to the
hymn that my blog name is lifted shamelessly from.
Minimalist. Lovely. And,
ReplyDeleteme, smart? Yoah, too much dahling!
Hi Precious Daughter, LOVE your blog! Good thing I read it...I forgot Wyatt's B-Day. GASP! How did that happen? I'll get something in the mail tomorrow! Meanwhile give him five hugs for me.
ReplyDeleteSure would have loved to see the girl's meet. Sorry Mariah has been feeling yucky (even if she won't admit it.) Love you! Hugs, Mom
You are cool. I like the thoughts and the pictures. You and your sister ARE gorgeous and smart and good. Loved seeing (photos of)Mariah and Wyatt
ReplyDeleteNicely done!
ReplyDeleteDo you think we should have another whack at Motherdance in March? It was really fun the first time, and I actually pirated moves from both of my sisters' creations after seeing them.
Maybe life is too busy this year. We'll see.
Heath, I am very happy with my latest hair person. He is very young, name of Paul, at Upstares Salon in Royal Oak. I know it's far for you, but you could hang out with ME before, during and/or after, and come by yourself or bring any or all of your darlings. I always think hair people are seeing me as an old lady, and giving me old lady haircuts (what is wrong with them) but he did not, thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteI just scrolled to the beginning of your blog and found that WONDERFUL picture of you as a 3-year old girl. So sweet. So charming. Just like now. And this is may 9, 2008. Thanks for visiting me today. I feel much more speshialer when you're around. You also give fandango-tastic hugs. Love you!
ReplyDelete